Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hubby's Birthday



It's Benedict's birthday in early April. We shouted him out for a nice dinner, of course - so that we all can eat too.....Muahahahah........

On his actual day, we went to buy 2 really small piece of cakes......mainly to entertain Val. She actually overtook Benedict's birthday boy position. She stood onto the chair and get ready to blow the candles.

She told me: Mummy, one candle daddy and one candle for Valerie. She even requested 2 knifes.

Time really flies and she will be turning 2.5 years old in May. She has been talking non stop and she is trying to form sentences. She is capable in speaking English and Mandarin. Her 'ke po' attitude hasn't changed at all......being bossy in daycare....but the teachers just love her. Today, the center manager told me she would transfer her to the older centre as she's fully toilet trained and she knows when to go to toilet without anyone reminding her.

One teacher told me previously that one child was crying for mummy and the other child's mum came in and he went to hug her. That mum tries to calm him down by giving him a cuddle. Val went over and said: She is not your mummy. (in very serious tone) =D

Few days ago, I knocked her milk bottle down and I asked who did it? She replied: Mummy and I said: No. She gave me a smack on my leg and said: Mummy, 'bu yao jiang pien hua' [do not lie, mummy].
If she doesn't know a thing she will say: Qiqi bu hui.
It's so cute to see all these words coming out from her mouth. We are trying to teach her to pray. The way she speaks Mandarin is just like 'ang mo' speaks Mandarin and make me and Benedict laughed. =)

No comments: