Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lydia & James' Wedding in January



We have known James and Lydia for years. Finally, two of them decided to tie the knot. We are so happy for them! =)

The wedding was held in their home. Not a big big wedding. But it’s very warmth, close and sweet. Lydia nearly burst out in tears while reading her vows!!!!!

Val, since the last two weddings we had in Malaysia, is still afraid of bride. She said she doesn’t like Aunty Lydia in white dress. She refused to let her cuddle etc.

Tonight, I actually am going to a ‘Hens Party’ and Val keeps asking where am I going. I told her I am going to a party. She immediately said, I want to go. I told her Aunty Paris will be wearing the white dress. Guess what she said.

Her immediate response is: I like Daddy. I’m going home with Daddy.

Heheheh……

No comments: