Monday, April 20, 2009

Wesley Update












Haven't been on blog for a while. Mainly it's because I am so busy at work (yeah rite~~~) hehehe....

Wesley has started daycare today. I was so heartbroken 'imagining' him crying....sob sob.... However, the teachers told me he was alright today......ggggrrrr...........he has some grumpy times before going to sleep....other than that, they have kept him occupied..=)

They told me he was grumpy during the morning tea time and refused having his solid.....OMG....he loves his food so much.....so must be really really grumpy...

When I went to pick him up....he was sleeping....then the teacher brought him out after he wakes up.....i thought he will be 'excited' to see me......instead....he looked at me and turned away and stared at other kids........gggggggggrrrrrrr..........

Anyway, the following photos were taken in April. He has some rashes over his mouths......have applied cream.....but was getting better sometimes then worse another times........=(

No comments: